Friday, May 6, 2011

liz's laundry

  • top: victoria's secret clearance
  • tanktop: h&m
  • scarf: h&m
  • jeggings: uniqlo
  • booties: dsw
the back of the shirt.  turns out it was a bit brisk for the inappropriately chilly weather
  • strapless dress: target [formerly a romper]
  • skirt: refashioned from a maxi dress
  • thigh high socks: sock dreams [eventually switched for ankle socks]
  • mary janes: steve madden [switched for grey boots]
  • "painter's shirt": h&m
  • skirt: h&m
  • tights: target and target
  • worn with black rainboots
  • dress: charlotte russe
  • leggings: glassons
  • booties: target
ruffles!  somehow..i cant walk right [cwr!] and i always end up with sand in my booties.  idk.  the white shirt outfit was for my wednesday class where i presented on IGCC [integrated gasification combined cycle] coal plants.  afterwards, my prof [also my master's advisor] told me based on the rest of my work in the class, my presentation was rather pedestrian and he had expected much more from me.

fail.

but atleast i can redeem myself with a term paper...  3 presentations and 4 papers to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...