Wednesday, July 27, 2011

liz's laundry [and jewelry]

  • dress: kohls
  • jewelry: see assortment below
random mix of purple and black.  from steve and barry's, claire's, my sister's closet, some shop in new zealand, etc.  idk anymore.  srsly.
  • dress: h&m
  • leggings: victoria's secret
  • jewelry: unknown
i seem to be caught in a bracelet clusterfuck.  help help! but its perfect for the newest bdib-arm party!
Bloggers Do It Better
next is... i wore pants!  wtf?  i own pants??
  • black lace top: charlotte russe
  • tanktop: h&m
  • plaid shorts: gap [finally fit again after 2 years in storage!]
  • men's tie: thrifted long ago and far away
  • shirt: charlotte russe
  • skirt: h&m
  • oversized silver necklace: ny&co

5 comments:

  1. Hey I participated in the BDIB challenge too! I came across your link and I'm loving your arm parties! Cute tie idea!
    jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that red/silvr cuff. So many pretty bracelet.
    Nice dress, and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bracelets. I really love to hop around and look at all theses awesome stacked adornments:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the sweet words ladies! i'll be checking out your blogs shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the closet shots!

    Invite alert! How about joining me for the Fall Fashionista Giveaway event (Oct. 14-19)? It's ALL Fashion and ONLY Fashion. I have 70+ bloggers on board already and we have a huge Triberr group! WIll you join me?

    http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/07/announcing-2011-fall-fashionista-giveaway-event-signup-today/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...