Thursday, March 15, 2012

50% day at salvation army

daaaanger [rainbow] zone.


two giant bags totaling $61.  pics will be posted as i sew things.  but my sister had asked me to look for grandpa sweaters for her.  i went a little $1.50 sweater overboard.

leah - when you read this the purple cardi is pretty much exactly what you were asking for, in cotton/cashmere no less.  and the bottom navy one is HUGE but definitely grandpa-y.  let me know if you want me to mail them.

linking up to meagan of brass in pocket's thursdays are for thrifters

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...what a great haul! Half off day at salvation army...sigh. That sounds like a dream! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to do some sewing/fixing/hacking apart on the dresses i bought but the weekend weather was too gorgeous. maybe i'll be in time for this thursday though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooooa! i read it finally! erm...if mom comes for my recital, could she bring them somehow? prob not. just tell me how much it was and i'll send a check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you want both? itll prob cost more to mail them than they were to buy... grand total of $4

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...