Monday, April 23, 2012

liz's laundry

this first pic is inspired by jeannie of gracefully 50.  she posted a rock & roll outfit back in march and i'm finally getting around to emulating it.  she could pretty much be my fashion momma. 
  • jacket: from my actual momma
  • top: tj maxx
  • skirt: thrifted
  • top: tj maxx [or marshalls?]
  • dress: ny&co - dyed by me
  • leggings: charlotte russe
  • number of times i thought this was a really weird outfit: 42
and this outfit makes me glad for camera self timers.  in the awkwardly placed full-length mirror this morning i thought ummm it looks ok?  but...  then i took a pic.  and holy whorange batman.  i know its the pantone color blah blah blah.  i am very slowly [picture a glacier] warming to orange.  so i switched tops.  
  • sweater: thrifted
  • skirt: kohls
  • tights: target
  • purple tank: uniqlo heattech
  • jacket: thrifted
linking up to patti's visible monday!

4 comments:

  1. Patti_NotDeadYetStyleApril 23, 2012 at 6:34 PM

    I love, love your two print tops - so springy/summery. Love that color-blocked skirt too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz!
    I thought your outfit looked familiar! You're rockin' that outfit my dear!!
    Yes, I could be your mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the print tops are also very comfy since theyre so flowy! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...