Thursday, November 22, 2012

thank you

thank you for 45,000 page hits!  [as of ...a few weeks ago]  thank you for bearing with me through this ridiculous journey through my ever derailing train of thought.  thank you for the few comments i get that remind me people actually read this thing.  thank you to other bloggers that inspire me to try new outfits, foods, sewing projects.

also i feel very fortunate to have found a job that i can tolerate working with people i enjoy spending time with.  fortunate that i have the possibility of buying a house with my income from said job [even if my leasing office may not cooperate..]  fortunate that my family is less than 3 hours away.  fortunate that i have supportive, attentive, and highly entertaining friends here in town.  fortunate to be back in maine and to have missed the hurricane when it hit long island.  fortunate that all my friends back in li are safe. 

happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...